Circle of Care Nationwide Mammogram Program
Breast cancer represents 30% of all new cancer cases in the U.S. The good news is that with early detection and treatment, the majority of women diagnosed with breast cancer will be alive and well more than five years after their diagnosis!
UCSF staff greeted the women with coffee, doughnuts, prayer and fellowship before being called back for their individual mammogram screening.
American Breast Cancer Support Assoc. https://breastcancersupportassociation.org/ is a program of United Cancer Support Foundation. UCSF feels that every woman is entitled to a mammogram even though she may not be financially able to afford one. In keeping with our mission to serve and support the cancer community with dignity, UCSF along with Thompson Cancer Survival Center provided mammograms and peace of mind to several women from Serenity Ministries on July 30, 2019. These mammograms were paid for through the love and generosity of our Impact Investors. American Breast Cancer Support Association delivered to these ladies a service that they could not afford on their own. This is just one of the many services that we offer to the under-served.
Many thanks to Thompson Cancer Survival Center for working with UCSF to get these ladies their much needed mammograms!
United Cancer Support Foundation is honored to mention just a few of the 45 mammogram/radiology facilities we work with nationwide.
- Yakima Valley Radiology. (Yakima, WA)
- Thompson Comprehensive Breast Center. (Knoxville, TN)
- USA Children & Women Hospital. (Mobile, AL)
- ARA Diagnostic Imaging. (Austin, TX)
- Advent Health. (Sebring, FL)
- Lehigh Valley Health Network. (Allentown, PA)
- West Jefferson Medical Center. (Marrero, LA)
- Hillcrest Healthcare System. (Claremore, OK)
- Simon Med Imaging (Chandler, AZ)
- Diversified Radiology. (Lakewood, CO)
- Central Illinois Radiology. (Peoria, IL)
- North GA Radiology. (Dalton, GA)
- Beckley Oncology. (Beckley, WV)
- X Ray Association of New Mexico. (Albuquerque, NM)